Thursday 2 April 2015

Chris Brown Wants Karreuche Tran Back



I know a lot of y'all are going to be like ' well..who never saw that coming?' and ' we done with all that' but you know I love talking about this couple in particular *my love life is at an all time low, I need something to still give me hope, and they are it*. Chris Brown wants Karreuche Tran back, even after the interview with Iyanla Vanzant; where she talked about everything Chris Brown and how she still loves him. 
I know Wendy Williams called her a 'thot after a dollar' and ''This is not exactly a girl who has her business and her own coins!”, something I do not agree with. Karrueche is a signed Wilhelmina model, and she copped herself an acting gig..I agree that she might not have as much coins as Chris Brown, but c'mon but to call her a 'Thot' who is chasing Chris cos of money is not fair.
Of course some of her choices and decisions when it comes to her being together with Chris Brown after he blatantly disrespected her raises eyebrows, but that is something that she has to deal with herself. I mean, I done a lot of questioning things in my life, so who am I to judge, right.
So moving on to Chris Brown, the 'crawl' singer says he has realised that he made a lot of mistakes and in the process he hurt Karreuche, and when he is given another opportunity, he would make things right between them. He acknowledged that he was the commitment phobe in the relationship, and he is the problem. Not Karreuche, not Rihanna or anyone but him and so will be working to be a better partner.
My thoughts on this; he better do that and quick. Karreuche is the kind of girl he needs; she has proved time and time again that she is a ride or die chick. What more could he want?


What do you guys think?
Sound off in the comments section.

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why people call her a thot. What exactly is a thot( like how do you categorise such a woman so as to be easily able to identify such). She is a model. She makes her own cash. So anytime Chris Brown dates a girl who is not a mega superstar she will immediately be a thot? What about all celebrities who date someone who is not in the same level of limelight as them?? Thot??? I mean really this is pathetic. Chris met a girl. He liked her. She is sweet and she really loves him. Rihanna loved him enough to go back to him too. So something about him is loveable. Can we please stop hating on a pretty lady who loves A MAN and stop describing him as only a celebrity. If they get back I'm only concerned about her and her emotional well being. Good luck and hope she sorts outbher feelings and makes a blessed choice.

Vie De Sawadgo said...

I find the word 'thot' offensive myself. Can't for the life of me think why that word has been made so relevant, and being thrown around like candy...lordt!