Wednesday 21 January 2015

Wear Nation- New Clothing Brand

My ears got wind of a rumour late 2014, of a new clothing brand coming to my town, and well, me being such a die hard fan of quality clothes, sought out this brand and its founder. Short story short, there is a new clothing brand in Tamale, my people, and dare I say it, its a beautiful and creative batch of wondrous clothes albeit they being T Shirts. I love T-Shirts. They are easiest to style and can be umped with a ton of accessories. This was my face when I saw pictures of the clothes:
Yes, that was my face when he sent me pictures of his clothes. I was and still am that excited. Y'all need to go out there and buy the hell out of the brand. No joke!







My favs among all these are 



Love Love Love!!!
What do you think?
You like, cause I do.

xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of clothing brands in India at Majorbrands.