Tuesday 17 February 2015

Amber Rose Reads Khloe Kardashian In Twitter Fight.



Last night, while I was on my Indian movie ish (yes, I love Bollywood movies), getting my life, Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian were tearing each other up on Twitter. Oh boy!

Fortunately for me, I hopped on my timeline just in the nick, to catch the claps and clap backs. Apparently, Khloe didn't take kindly to Amber Rose inferring in an interview she gave over the weekend, that Kylie is a child(which she is) and as such has no business dating a 26 or so year old Tyga (duh!), and that Kylie should be in bed by 7pm (guess this is the part that pissed Khloe off).

Khloe decided to sub and shade Amber by digging up an interview where is stataed that she started stripping as young as 15 years, and inferring that Amber had no right to talk about Kylie who at 17 has her ' shit together'.

Why am I stressing, peep the fight below:

Amber's Interview response that started this whole shtick;

 ''She’s a baby! She needs to go to bed at 7 o’clock and relax! I’m over that, he [Tyga] should be ashamed of himself, and that’s how I feel for sure.''

Khloe Kardashian's clap back;
 

“I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)


@khloekardashian: together at ONLY 17 *frog emoji* *tea emoji* people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. (2)
Please stop talking about us in interviews mama. None of us talk about you. (3)

When a fan asked what she meant, she replied thus;

@khloekardashian: “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx." to provide for her family ....wyd


 @jaileenieweenie: “to provide for her family wyd” not mad she was a stripper. But dont say my sister should be in bed by 7 when she wasn't


W @jaileenieweenie: “to provide for her family wyd” not mad she was a stripper. But dont say my sister should be in bed by 7 when she wasn't''

''We get asked questions about people all the time and my sisters and I always take the high road and don't answer. Truth is we don't know ''(1)

''these people. I don't know Amber so why would I comment on her. I'm not going to comment on someone I don't know.'' (2)

''That's unfair. We all hear things via social media or blogs but I would only want to comment on someone (3)
if I actually knew them and or had my own personal history with them. I would think others would want the same respect.''

''3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgment but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS.''
Amber Rose not one to keep her quiet after being subbed and shaded, got her Phily on and schooled Khloe on the art of Tweet fighting...she literally dragged and school the youngest Kardashian. #DontcomeformeunlessIsendforyou


1.      “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)
@khloekardashian I'm happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15....



@khloekardashian I'll be that lil whore to support my family like ur older sister is a whore 2 support hers. We're even *kiss emoji* #MuvaGivesFacts
 
 
1.      3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgment but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS.


@DaRealAmberRose I guess people love to call us all whores. Easiest jab to throw. It is what it is. We still livin though.


What threw me was the #Dontpanic, yes, Amber went there. Don't panic is a French Montana song that Khloe had been in, and you know there were rumours swirling that Amber was dating French. That was a jab at Khloe right there.


@DaRealAmberRose crying at the #DontPanic*crying emojis* yes we are even
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) February 16, 2015
 

Amber wasn't done cause she went ahead to clap back at Khloe with this gif of Kanye

Lawd!
Of course Khloe made it seem like she was out to prove a point;


My point was proven. She can't even wait 10 mins before mentioning one of our names SMH

Obviously, Amber Rose wasn't gon let it slide, so she hit back and boy did she read Khloe;
 


My point was proven. She can't even wait 10 mins before mentioning one of our names SMH
@khloekardashian girl just @ me. I really don't want to read u to filth darling. But I will. Sit down.

Yo @khloekardashian I'm really happy for u and I'm gonna let u finish but I have the best leaked nude… http://instagram.com/p/zL3JEZkq2V/
I'm so sick of these plastic ass hoes bullying ppl cuz they got the media outlets on payroll. Shits weak af
U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?

I'm done dragging this bitch. Lesson of the day children please don't try Muva cuz I will humble u. *kiss emoji*

Amber's comeback tho....lool! I love both women, but this...this is just childish. Like Necole of necolebitchie said, both women are relevant because of the men they date. 'nuff said.

What do you guys think of the fight tho?
Were you not entertained?

Leave a comment
xo 


No comments: