Monday 13 April 2015

Best Dressed Looks; Ghana Music Awards

Saturday was the Ghana Music Awards, and the stars came out to shine, and some did... here are my picks of best dressed of the night.
Becca looked so stunning in this beautifully tailored dress. Love the way she accessorised this off shoulder gown with simple drop earrings and a simple ring. It would have been much more stunning had she added a neck piece to tie the ensemble together. Love still.
Christabel Ekeh got me drooling for this ridiculously gorgeous gown, my oh my, OBSESSED! The neckline makes it even more easier to not accessorise, since it is in itself an accessory. Basically, I'm in love! and oh...the hair is my fave of all. *wink*
Kafui Danku was there as well...lady in hot pink. ;Love the snakeskin shoes and matching clutch. The flared shape of the dress makes it girly and flirty and sexy as well. And there was no overload of make up...love the tresses as well. Good job
Roshi Motman, CEO of Tigo Ghana Limited looked so stunning in this baby blue gown, but her stylist stole the show. Beautiful African print hi-low skirt and crop top combo. Love the shoes, make up and everything about the stylist's look. Roshi looks good, but I think she would have looked better if her hair had a little definition, maybe put in a chignon and she had on some defined earring on. They both look stunning either way. Love the stylist's look tho..lol
Yvonne Nelson looked different, hair wise, but this matching crop top and skirt, coupled with them Louboutins, and that statement making neck chain, girl, You are winning in this life! I couldn't stop talking about her Loubes, to the extent that my brother; with whom I was watching the red carpet show, got up and left me with the TV. Lol! 
Joselyn Dumas walked the red carpet in not this dress, but in all her changes*four times, not very much I'd say* this was my fave. The jumpsuit trend is still going strong, and also a bit of a stretch when it comes to styling...so the way she rocked this on stage, gave me goosebumps. Loved it.
Model,Victoria Micheals has officially sold me on this look. Not a great fan of this almost mermaid trend, love it on her. The colour of the material gave her a certain glow, and she looked so regal. Love!
She lights up all the red carpets she walks. She showed up just as the red carpet was closing a la Rihanna, during the Grammy red carpet this year, but it was her ball gown that left a statement. This lovely, drop dead gorgeous gown literally gave me a flash back, again Rihanna at the 2015 Grammy's, but am not complaining, cos she wore that dress to the T. LOVVVVVVVEEEE!

All pictures from Ameyawdebrah.com 

So here you have it...my best picks at the VGMAs.

Who were your best looks?

Leave a comment.

xo

No comments: